News Corp is the bomb!

Well, I guess we must be doing something right if Rupert Murdoch's team is noticing us. Recently, Movementpants was hired by the extremely popular Fox Television show "So You Think You can Dance" to produce some exciting choreography for their show. The only direction they gave me was that it should be "happy".  You know, it's prime-time television and all. Anyway, the powers that me must have made some technical error because our video never aired...but that's why I have this blog. To reverse the mistakes made by big media.

Regardless, last I heard from them, the check is in the mail! Say what you will about Rupert's media tactics, but he knows how to treat his creative talent.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oooo yay!

jump☆art said...

Friduchita y Diego

CurlyNay said...

You are my hero and SYTYCD are lame-o's.

Sumiko said...

hahahahaha!!Awesome!!!
I love this video!